Sovereign Debt Challenges and Reform of the International Debt Architecture
According to the joint IMF-World Bank Debt Sustainability Framework, over half of low-income countries are at high risk of, or already face, debt distress. This session will examine the economic challenges that high debt poses for many countries.
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, Director Strategy Policy and Review
- Amadou Hott, Minister of the Economy Planning and International Cooperation Senegal
- Carmen Reinhart, Vice President and World Bank Group Chief Economist
- Emmanuel Moulin, Chairman of the Paris Club
- Guillaume Chabert, Deputy Director Strategy Policy and Review